Vimeo ‘How To’ Guide
So you know which epic films you want to watch, but now what? If you’re new to using Vimeo or you’re not sure what to do in order to watch your chosen films we have put together this handy ‘How To’ guide to help you get started.
- On your chosen selection of films you will see a button in the top right corner that says ‘Rent £10.00’. Click that button.
- This will open a new window for Vimeo On Demand where you will be asked to either log in or create an account. If you have an account, great! Pop in your details and you’re on to the next step. If not, all you need to create one is your name, email address and a password. Easy peasy!
- You will now be asked for your payment details, whether that’s a credit or debit card. Fill those in and you’re good to go!
- If you want to take a break at any point, that’s fine. Now that you have an account for Vimeo you can come and go at your leisure. Not too leisurely though! Remember you have 30 days from the time of purchase to watch your films, and for the BANFF Centre Mountain Film Festival World Tour it’s 48 hours.
- You can either go to vimeo.com/ondemand, hover over the face on the top right and then click on either ‘Watch Later’ or ‘Purchases’ to find the films you have rented.
- OR return to the selection you have purchased on the Fort William Mountain Festival website, and the button that once said ‘Rent £10.00’ will now say ‘You rented this!’. Clicking this will take you back to Vimeo where you can watch your films.
- Now sit back and enjoy!